Nature Manitoba seeks new Directors for our Board. The Board is a dedicated enthusiastic team of 8 to 12 volunteers overseeing the direction and mission of Nature Manitoba.
This is a good opportunity for those who:
- Have a passion for Nature
- Enjoy contributing to the growth and progression of a nature based organization
- Think analytically and seek feedback
- Invest in quality work
- Embrace change and innovation
- Have a positive friendly attitude
- Respect and support others
- Want to learn and grow as a Board member
- Participate in most of 4 or 5 Board meetings per year. Meetings are between late September and early June. Meetings are 1.5 hours long on a weekday evening. Meetings consist of global discussions on programs, organizational direction and possible new initiatives.
- Ultimately most Board members represent one Nature Manitoba activity or program at the Board level
- Flexible time commitment is about 15-25 hours per year
- Experienced or new board members are welcome. Orientation and mentoring provided.
For more information or to express your interest, contact email@example.com